Learn ZOHO with GST from professional ZOHO Training Institute in Ahmedabad
SK Enterprise is best ZOHO Books Training Institute in Ahmedabad. ZOHO Books is cloud based accounting software.
ZOHO books is different from traditional other accounting software. ZOHO Books is developed on tectonically very advanced platform with several features like importing bank transactions via bank feeds, automate recurring transactions, connect with GST portal, make e-way bills from directly etc. In this internet era people are very likely to move from other traditional software to ZOHO Books.
We are expert in migrating accounting data from other software like Tally to ZOHO Books. In our institute training is on practical concepts and projects for accounting which enables students to understand practical aspects of various features of ZOHO books. Our Training curriculum is designed in such a manner that students get holistic view of not only ZOHO books but also other ZOHO products like Inventory, CRM, Payroll, People etc.
- Set Up Opening Balance
- Create Create Account Heads
- Inventory Masters
Keep the money coming in with Zoho Books. Send estimates, convert to invoices, and get paid online, on time.
- Sales Order
- Payment Received
- Send Payment Reminder
- Online Payment Integration to Receive Payments
- Credit Note
- Recurring Invoice
- Recurring Expenses
- Purchase Order
- Enter Bills
- Keep Track of Payments Made
- Online Payment Integration
- Recurring Bills
- Vendor Credits
- Keep track of inventory levels at all times
- Set reorders point and replenish stock when it gets low
- Organize your inventory with vital information like SKU, cost, and stock on hand
- Skip data entry with automatic bank feeds
- Set up rules to categorize your banking transactions for easier reconciliation
- Make and collect payments directly with partner bank integrations
- Link GSTIN account with ZOHO Books Directly
- Upload GSTR 1 & 3B data directly from ZOHO Books
- Make GST payment directly
- Generate e-way bill
- Manage multiple projects easily
- Create invoices directly from projects
- Track unbilled hours and expenses
Zoho Books supports 50+ business reports to help you get better insight into your business health. From Profit and Loss statements and Inventory Summary reports to GST reports, Zoho Books offers all the reports required to run your business smoothly.
- Schedule reports and email them to yourself or share them with your team
- Get a business overview with your custom dashboard
- Customise reports and filter the data further for better insights